The Connecticut Chapter of the ACS Professional Association, the Connecticut Surgical Quality Collaborative and the Connecticut Chapter of the American Society of Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery are pleased to announce our 2017 combined annual meeting which will be held on Friday, October 20, 2017 at the Farmington Marriott.
We are proud to host one of the largest Annual Meetings in the American College of Surgeons. Each year over 200 surgeons, program chairs and surgical residents come together for a full-day of continuing education and fellowship.
The meeting showcases lectures on current topics in surgery that are important to surgeons in Connecticut. We feature a mid-morning break and a networking lunch in the exhibit room. The day features the resident paper competitions on topics and cases that cover the full span of surgical specialties. The day continues with a lecture for residents and closes with the Surgical Skills Competition. Created in Connecticut, this 2 hour competition allows residents from Connecticut’s surgical residencies to compete against each other in a series of events designed to test their skills using new technology provided by our industry partners.
Exhibitors are encouraged to setup by 7:30am so they can interact with attendees during the continental breakfast, morning break and buffet lunch, all of which are held in the exhibit area. Standard exhibits close down at the end of lunch. Skills Competition exhibits are reconfigured for the event after lunch.
Benefits of Exhibiting
- Direct access to Connecticut surgeons and residents including many hard to reach program chairs
- Company listing in the on-site Exhibitor Directory.
- Special recognition throughout the day
- Online recognition of exhibit support at the newly redesigned www.ctacs.org for one year.
- Company listing in certain emails sent to Connecticut Chapter members.
What does your Standard Exhibit Package fee of $1,250 include?
- Includes admittance of two representatives per space (additional representatives at $50 each)
- One 8’ skirted table with two chairs
- Nametags, as requested/needed
- Two complimentary registrations to Annual Meeting sessions
- Regularly scheduled on-site meals and break service
- Participation in “Booth Bingo” where participants must visit at least 75% of the exhibit booths to be eligible to win an exciting gift
What does your Resident Surgical Skill Competition exhibit package fee of $2,500* include?
- All the benefits of the Standard Exhibit Package plus…
- An exhibit table/station, developed in conjunction with the Program Committee, at the Skills Competition
- Interaction with surgical residents from all of the programs in the state
- Four complimentary passes to the Surgical Skills Competition
- Special meeting signage
*As part of the fee your firm will be required to provide equipment and supplies needed to host/co-host a “Surgical Skills Competition” event. These tables are limited in supply and offered at the sole discretion of the Chapter.
Additional Sponsorship/Unrestricted Educational Grant Opportunities
Increase your exposure at the Annual Meeting with an unrestricted educational grant or sponsorship opportunity. Please contact Christopher Tasik, Executive Director, to discuss how we can customize a package for you by clicking here
Download the 2017 Exhibitor Info Kit
To download the 2017 Exhibitor information kit that includes all information, a reservation form and our W-9, Click Here
Discount Hotel Reservations at the Marriott
Click here to book your room at the special meeting rate.
The Chapter’s Tax ID is 04-3839991. Download a current W-9. The W-9 is also included in the Exhibitor Kit above.